ASTM A252 piling spiral welded ssaw steel pipe Product Description:
Spiral welded steel pipe is a steel pipe which is welded and formed by bending a steel strip or a steel plate into a circular shape or a square shape. According to different welding methods, it can be divided into arc welded pipe, high frequency or low frequency electric resistance welded pipe, gas welded pipe, furnace welded pipe, Bondi pipe and so on.
Spiral welded steel pipes are mainly used for oil and gas transportation, pipe piles, piers and so on. Its low cost and high production efficiency.
1. Commodity: spiral steel pipe for piling
2. Specification: Executive Standard: ASTM A 252, ASTM A53, EN10217, SY/T5037, Sy/T 5040, IS1978
3. Material: Gr1, Gr 2, Gr3, GrA, GrB, GrC, S235JR, S235, ST37, ST52
4. Outer Diameter: 200mm-4100mm
Wall Thickness: 3mm-31mm
5. Surface treatment: Painting, oil coating, Anti-corrosion & Insulation.
6. Ends: Pipe cap, Beveled edges or plain end, the protection of pipe end, anyway according to customers’ requirement.
7. Package: Bulk cargo, pipe cap, steel strips bundled
8. Delivery time: According to the quantity
Packaging & Shipping of ASTM A252 piling spiral welded ssaw steel pipe: