2 od galvanized pipe details:
|2 od galvanized pipe 2 inch galvanized round pipe
|Transport low pressure liquid/gas/air/steam/oil,etc.
|Round Square. Rectangular
|Q235/Q235B/Q345/Q345B/SS400 or as demands
Process characteristics of galvanized pipe:
1. Optimization of sulfate zinc plating process: The biggest advantage of sulfate zinc plating is that the current efficiency is as high as 100%, and the deposition speed is fast, which is unmatched by other zinc plating processes. The sulfate-galvanized iron alloy process optimizes the traditional sulfate-galvanized process. Only the main salt, zinc sulfate, is retained, and the remaining ingredients are discarded. Adding an appropriate amount of iron salt to the new process formula to make the original single metal coating form a zinc-iron alloy coating. The reorganization of the process not only takes advantage of the high current efficiency and fast deposition speed of the original process, but also greatly improves the dispersibility and deep plating ability. In the past, complex parts could not be electroplated, but now both simple and complex parts can be electroplated, and the protection performance is 3-5 times higher than that of a single metal. Production practice shows that the coating grains are finer and brighter than the original coating grains, and the deposition speed is faster. The thickness of the coating can meet the requirements within 2-3 minutes.
2. Conversion of sulfate zinc plating: Only the main salt of sulfate zinc plating is retained in the sulfate electroplated zinc-iron alloy. When the plating solution is treated, sodium hydroxide is added to form an insoluble hydroxide precipitate, which can remove aluminum sulfate and alum (sulfuric acid Aluminum potassium) and other ingredients; for organic additives, can be removed by adding powdered activated carbon adsorption.
3. Fast deposition speed and excellent protection performance: the current efficiency of this process is up to 100%, and the deposition rate is faster than any galvanizing process. The running speed of the thin tube is 8-12 M / min, and the average thickness of the coating is 2 M / min, which is difficult to achieve with continuous galvanizing.
4. Unique clean production: The galvanized pipe for sale adopts sulfate electroplating zinc-iron alloy process, that is, the production line and the groove are all perforated and straight, without any solution flowing out or overflowing. Each process of the production process consists of a cyclic system. Each bath solution, namely acid-base solution, electroplating solution, discharge light and passivation solution, is only recycled and will not leak or be discharged outside the system. The production line is only equipped with five cleaning tanks, which are regularly recycled and discharged, especially the production process without waste water after passivation.
5. Particularity of electroplating equipment: Copper plating of galvanized tube belongs to continuous electroplating, but the electroplating equipment is different. The design of the wire plating solution has the characteristics of an elongated strip, and the body is long, wide and shallow. During electroplating, the iron wire passes through the hole and expands in a zigzag shape on the liquid surface to maintain mutual spacing. The galvanized steel pipe is different from iron wire and has its unique characteristics, and the groove equipment is more complicated. The tank consists of an upper part and a lower part. The upper part is an electroplating tank, and the lower part is a solution circulation storage tank, forming a trapezoidal tank body with a narrow upper width. There is a channel for electroplating operation of galvanized pipes in the electroplating tank. There are two through holes at the bottom of the tank body connected to the lower storage tank, and the lower pump forms a plating solution recycling and reuse system. Therefore, the galvanized tube is dynamic like iron wire electroplating, and the electroplating solution of the galvanized pipe is also dynamic.